Table of Contents
Here are instructions on how to create new wiki pages on this wiki: www.dokuwiki.org/page#wiki_pages
Here are instructions on how to edit pages: www.dokuwiki.org/editing
A page showing syntax for editing wiki pages: Formatting Syntax
- Saving a draftfile can be forced by pressing the preview button.
- Recover1) a retained draftfile with Edit draft (to the right, above Old revisions).
- Draft file found (heading)
Draft versions: www.dokuwiki.org/draft
- Review the DokuWiki pagesource.
Log outto view the Show pagesource option.
- This page is read only. You can view the source, but not change it. Ask your administrator if you think this is wrong. (heading)
Wiki Authoring Tips
URL Schemes: www.dokuwiki.org/urlschemes
Unlike the usual URL links, such as HTTP, FTP, mailto, etc, Gemini links will now2) don't work in the SDF wiki, because it appears to not understand the protocol (which makes sense, Gemini is now not widely accepted yet at SDF) but if you don't surround a gemini link in the link markup syntax with double brackets, dokuwiki will consider // as “start italics” and mess up your document.
so if you type
[[gemini://gem.sdf.org]] inline in wiki markup, it will render as
but if you just type the url straight, as
gemini://gem.sdf.org, it will be displayed as: